Thursday, August 4, 2011

If Your Cold In The Summer, You Must Be In San Francisco










Top- Thrifted Skirt- hand made necklace- Thrifted
My summer job is working at my mother's clothing store in San Francisco. With my mom having many years of working in the industry under her belt over time she has collected an amazing collection of clothes. Not wanting to be upstaged by my mother's outfit I always try to look my best. Of course this means sneaking into her closet and stealing her clothes once in a while ha! San Francisco's weather is always an obstacle with its constant chill and fog so I like to find outfits that are not only cute but keep me warm! This handmade skirt is fun and colorful but also thick and comfy! I paired it with the black top but I've been on the search for a cute black bustier or corset top to go with this too. Adding the blue necklace to the outfit helped bring out the spots of blue in the skirt.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt. The colours are amazing.

    Miss Bias
    www.missbias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the title, and it's funny cuz it's true. i remember spending the 4th of july in san francisco, and it was so cold we ended up eating our picnic dinner in our car. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete