Friday, August 5, 2011

Born To Be Wild- Dressing Like Vanessa Hudgens







 Outfit: Dress- modcloth, Shoes- Report Signature, Clutch- Betty Jackson, Necklace- Anton Heunis 

        I've loved Vanessa Hudgens since High School Musical and I could have sworn I dropped a tear when she and Zac Efron split; I mean come on Vanessa how could you let Zac go ;) Her latest cheetah dress has got me wanting one of my own.  It was sexy and classy and perfect with her new short hair.
        The cut of the Modcloth dress I found has a more girly touch to it, which I love. I'm obsessed with both dresses but feel the Modcloth dress would be more flattering on most girls because it is more structured and has a waist. I adore the trend of chain necklaces and must admit I have a few myself. They are easy to get at Forever 21 or HM for cheap prices. Can't wait to pull this outfit together for myself and maybe get it ready in time for school; I cant believe it's only two weeks away till orientation! 

1 comment: