Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sunny Seattle Day's



Outfit: Leggings- Alice and Olivia, Top- Phillip Lim, Shoes- Preview International 


      I've always had this conception that Seattle was rainy and cold every day of the year. While driving into the city I was in amazed by it's beauty. The city is just like San Francisco only with more tree's and in my opinion cooler architecture ( of course maybe it's because I see the San Francisco sights everyday.) I attended a Red Sox game and my section was crowded with Mariners fans. My family was drawing many eyes by not cheering for the home team. We showed up early for batting practice and John Lackey even handed my brother a ball!
      Earlier in the day we went to pikes place market basically the Seattle version of San Francisco's fisherman's wharf, I loved it. I had the best cheesecake, walked along the water front, and at the tastiest biggest clams ever! It was a long street full of vibrant flower, handmade crafts and jewelry and even a farmers market. Although very touristy it is a must see the liveliness was refreshing. It's even worth a quick visit just to see the original Starbucks, yes it's just like a normal one with the exception of a long. long. long. line but the cute picture near the sign and a delicious frap afterwards was worth it. I can't wait till tomorrow hopefully the weather will stay like this!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Would you like to follow each other?
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, u'r very cute! ;D

    http://ln-ishere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete