Friday, August 12, 2011

Big City Girl In a Small Town


Outfit- Shoes- Tory Burch, Shorts- Forever 21 Shirt- Theory, Belt- Thrifted Necklace- Vntage

This week my family took a road trip up towards the North West. Our mission was to look at potential colleges for my older brother, but for me it was escaping the fog and breaking out into my true summer wardrobe. I love long car drives with my family but my favorite part are the rest stops that we hit on the way up. The cutest little towns were refreshing compared to the big city buildings that I'm used to. We'll be hitting University of Oregon, Seattle University, and Gonzaga but what I'm truly looking forward to is the Red Sox vs. Mariners game we'll be attending Friday! You guys may not know yet but I am a die hard Sox fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment