Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pink. Patent. Pearls.

Outfit: Dress/Blazer- St. John, Heels- YSL

In my eyes St. John never gets old nor dated, just classier as the years go on. I wore this outfit to work but am thinking about wearing it to a brunch later this year. An organization called Girls Town Of Italy has an annual fashion show and brunch. The event will raise money for the non profit organization which has an all girls orphanage set up in Rome, Italy. This year my mother and I are lucky enough to be part of the chairing committee and are really excited for the event. Of course many of the ladies attending are are the best dressed ladies of out city, San Francisco. Even though I'm 16, I want to look like I belong. I'm trying to stay away from an outfit that is to girly and would make me look younger and an nor any dress a 16 year old would wear going out to a party with her friends. My favorite thing about this dress is the color, I know it's vibrant and I'll stand out but hey, I don't mind the attention and I love pink! 

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I really like those shoes!

    http://fashionbyt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful suit! That pink is so modern! You look beautiful!

    SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking suit.

    You look gorgeous!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with classics. I used to do exactly this when I was 16 -- dress up in tailored jackets and suits. Bright pink looks great on you!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog :-)

    http://thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are gorgeous love the outfit looks amazing!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete